The Punchestown Irish National Hunt Festival is the grande finale of the jump season and is one of the highlights in the Irish sporting calendar. It's all not all about the heart stopping sporting action at Punchestown, the festival will be a buzz with live entertainment, delicious food and drink, family fun all surrounded by stunning glamour. This what gives the Punchestown Festival its truely unique atmosphere.
Racing gets underway each day at 3:40 apart from Saturday when the first race is off at 2:35
- Tuesday 25th April - BoyleSports Champion Chase Day
- Wednesday 26th April - Coral Punchestown Gold Cup Day
- Thursday 27th April - Ladbrokes Champion Stayers Hurdle Day
- Friday 28th April - BETDAQ Champion Hurdle Day
- Saturday 29th April - AES Festival Family Day
Click here for directions to The Punchestown Racecourse